If you are an avid cyclist and you want to experience the thrill (and the fatigue!) of the famous climbs that made the history of cycling, then this is your tour. Challenge yourself on Passo Sella, Passo Gardena, Stelvio, Col du Tourmalet, Galibier, Ventoux and many others. Just tell I Bike Tuscany where you want to climb and we'll take you there. Your dream of Giro d'Italia and Tour de France comes true!
PRICE: ask for details per person
- Distance traveled: n.a.
- Area: Italy - France
- Nearest city: n.a.
- Places visited: Italy and France
- Tour type: Road touring
- Skill level: Advanced
- Season: Summer
- Number of participants: 2-7
- Minimum age: 16
- Fully guided: yes
- Support vehicles: yes
- Transportation to start site: yes
This tour is customized for you and based entirely upon your request. These are the climbs you can choose:
Tour de France
Alpe d'Huez - Galibier - Izoard - Mount Ventoux -
Fedaia - Tre Cime di Lavaredo - Colle delle Finestre - Sestriere - Stelvio - Sella - Pordoi - Zoncolan - Mortirolo
- Pick up/drop off directly at your hotel, arrival/departing airport or railway station
- Accommodations at the best inns of the region
- All breakfasts, cold drinks and snacks along the way
- All dinners with unrestricted menus
- Van support and baggage transfers
- 20 speed high quality road bikes, helmets, water bottles